Habits that make people poor; know and avoid them to become rich
I know you are reading this post because you want to become rich or you are rich and you want not to become poor, but either way you are right. Below are proven habits that will guide you to become rich. Continue reading “Habits that make people poor; avoid them to become rich”
- millions of small businesses start ups every year but over 80% don’t survive to celebrate their birthdays. Yet there is a huge demand for people to invest in this sector, so bellow are some guides that may see you through as a small business start up.
- Capital, many small business start ups get only money to that the business surfaces but have no solid plans to see the business funded to grow and expand to better levels. So, small business starts up entrepreneurs are encouraged to look for mains of continuous funding to their small business start ups before and after establishment. Look for rich business partners, Engel investors, etc within and outside your community or even on the internet otherwise you may not survive long without a stable source of business funding.
- Business plan, this is your guide to help you reach where you want to go, and actually this is a big mistake to common start. You must know where you are going and how to make it there, otherwise without you are have no path and move to nowhere.
- Knowledge and skills, knowledge is power and without it you have no force to drive you to your final destination. I always tell people that if you want to set up a restaurant find a job in a kind of restaurant you want to start up not just a restaurant and if it means volunteering please do it because knowledge and skills are key to success.
- Location, where you are going set up your business is vital because that will be your market and please know it that where there is no market definitely no business. So, some research to find out whether there is demand for the service you wish to render in that particular are.
- Passion, don’t do things you don’t enjoy doing otherwise you may not do them welling and the business may as well not go well. Do self awareness exercise you will discover yourself and do what makes you happy and that alone is a great tool to success. You can only do where you don’t have passion provided the business is so profitable and you understand and employ better the power of delegation.
business? I am pleased to bring this topic before you, because it is one of the challenging stations I have encountered in the world of money and business . I have seen many businesses grow and I have as well seen businesses fail and to be true to you, the main cause of business failure is lack of hands on work experience and vice versa. Continue reading “Why you need a job before a business”
This is where you have to understand who you are even more (i.e. weaknesses and the strength of a particular individual). This is done to help concentrate on the strength or work upon the weaknesses to realize furthermore the desired goal/dream. very Continue reading “Self awareness is key to self development and true success”
Questions that will make you successful
Successful is a term that almost everybody (if not everybody) wishes to arrive at in life, but unfortunately it’s the few that realize success in their lives. Research therefore shows that only 10% of the people in the world are successful, and this therefore means that 90% are unsuccessful, which is a worrying figure. You may be among this Continue reading “Questions that will make you successful”
top financial discipline
Top financial discipline Most people think about is that, by not spending or spending less is the best way of wealth accumulation (being rich). As many people are rushing for money as the only mains of success and acquiring what they want in life. In fact success and prosperity goes beyond money borders to include body, mind and soul so is spending. But for now am focusing on money because it’s a medium of exchange to almost everything on this earth, so it can be used to acquire almost everything in life if used in a rightful way. I want to assure you that spending is investing, wherever you spend your money, returns will come back to you. Be it in food, medical care, business, children, community, God, education, etc, the results will come back to you knowingly or unknowingly and the results will appear either positive or negative depending upon the nature to how and where you spent your money. Ever since I started this work of educating people to realize success in their lives, I have noticed that people are mainly poor due to luck of good spending habits /knowledge and specifically where, how and when to spend their money. So, below are areas where spending is mostly done and the results are the way you are right now. Read them carefully and if applied well, you life will never be the same again.
can your poor medical habits contribute to your bad financial situation you are undergoing today? Or can your good financial situation you are enjoying today be partly attributed to your good medical habits. I beg you to stop reading a while and reflect on your side. Right, welcome back. What’s the answer on your side? Wherever side you are, I want to assure you that the answer is simply yes, why? Because; If you cheaply treat yourself with insufficient medical care and there is no complete healing, the disease will come back after some time and now more serious than ever before there requiring more spending than ever. If say initially your cancer treatment in its initial stages required $500 and you had only $1000 even not enough for the entire budget but you instead spent less and the disease was just massaged and felt no more pain. The second time, it will require you more than $1000 to treat the same disease. In our calture we say “medical bills first and struggle with the rest” this should be true to the entire population. Because of your poor spending habits on medical care, you will find yourself spending a lot than it could be resulting into financial instability.
- Eating, what do you eat? The most important quest
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive, Many people think that being poor is simple, yet you don’t have enough money to do what you are supposed to be doing. Being poor means you have no enough money for the things you have to do (your budget is always bigger than your pocket). So, things that you are supposed to do are; partly done, done substandard, cheaply bought but fake, temporarily postponed etc. And things are not supposed to be done that way, challenges are always postponed that comes with a fee that will always cost you a lot . So, life becomes expensive in that, all these needs that are not being met as required will have bigger negative effect on your life and of which will be solved very expensively and may affect even your small income or your capacity to maintain your small income or grow it. With this habit you dig deep into serious poverty and getting out becomes even harder. So, you are not enough in many areas and you will be greatly affected in the manner you don’t understand. Below are some of the ways through which a poor person has lived an expensive life. read them and other financial materials and you will be relieved from this challenge you are currently facing
Food if you ask any bachelor / university student accessing what to drop into your stomach is easy. For some working class, they slow to their stomach almost any food that crosses near them so long as it affordable and delicious, it’s like your stomach is your dust bin. The problem is getting health food, most foods and drink that are consumed are processed ones that contains a lot of cooking oils , preservatives, and other chemicals that have negative effect to our bodies which when you depend on them for a year your life is in a very big danger according to doctors. If you remain this kind of a person in long run if not a short one, you will be a good customer to doctors / hospitals and your medical bill will consume your budget with less energy to generate income resulting to small income and much expense that will send you deep into poverty. When I was single I used to behave the same and I could sometime have no even apatite and at times hungry but worried what to eat. What saved me was when I got a gas cylinder and I found it convenient with no smock, adjustable and cheap (because electricity was expensive) and after work, I could prepare a simple male but of quality.
Transport, this is what is unavoidable be that you have a job or a business and it appears to daily budgets of over 90% of the working class. When you are poor using public means becomes cheap financially but it’s expensive in terms of time and time is one of the most precious things that God gave to each one of us equally. It’s this time in fact that the rich buys cheaply from the poor and the rich becomes richer and the poor also poorer (this is one secrete of the rich over the poor). It’s again expensive to use a car when you are poor because it consumes much money than public mains and at the end of the day/month you have little or no savings. Remember in the money world a bigger saving is better than a bigger earning (i.e. if jimmy’s monthly income is $1000 but saves $200 for investing and Fred’s monthly income is $500 but saves 500 for investment then Fred is better than jimmy). I had a motorcycle, yes I could beat traffic jam and I had much time and I could do a lot of things a day for that matter but the fact that I was poor I couldn’t do the service in time and the fact that my motorcycle was not new it became so expensive in that these very things I could fail to service in time would course a major breakdown of major important parts that could cost me heavily financially and time loss. I could say fail to remove old oil for a new one and in a short run as I rush to catch up with my programs the motorcycle fails to move and taking it to the garage after checking it they cold tell me that the rings lacked lubricating oil and got spoilt and also the block got spoilt as a result, I needed $30 to service it back to the road yet it would only cost $3 for lubricating oil. So, this is how being poor is expensive.
Borrowing, when you are poor it becomes not easy to access money to grow or grab opportunities as they surface. This is, mainly because you don’t have assets to use as security and not easily trusted to pay back due to less cash flow. Sometimes even if it happens and you access that money its sometimes at a high interest rate and of a shorter period of time as compared the rich who take in bulk at a lower interest rate for a long period of time and even at times there is a grace period hence making it expensive for the poor to access credit and hard to pay It back even when accessed. My neighbor got a loan from the bank after his business collapsed due to withdrawn money to meet his medical bills for cancer treatment. He failed to service his loan to the end and his house that he had put as security was taken by the bank and the business collapsed and is now renting though employed but life is not good as per now. So, being poor is expensive.
Access to opportunities, to be great in life there must be something great that is associated to you. It may be that the company you are working for is big and it sales you big or by the virtual that you are working with a big company wherever you go you are respected and on demand, it may be that you accessed quality education and training therefore able to do work better than others in the same market segment, it may be that you succeed great wealth and well mentored to maintain and grow it, it may be that got married to a wealthier spouse, it may be that you got a great sponsor to your idea, it may be that you befriended someone big in one of social events you joined, etc. to access any of the above or related opportunity here is always a price to pay which in most cases is not far in monetary equivalent a challenge o he poor.
Medical, in many countries medical service are not for free or simply no enough free medical services. For that matter the life of the poor becomes expensive in that they don’t have enough money necessary to access full dosage and they keep getting sick of the same disease and as a result other diseases develop and much money and time is spent treating diseases. In my country Uganda many people share the same dosage e.g. if there are three people suffering from malaria within the same household and one goes for a health service and say drugs are given and a prescription is done for a drug like phancider say 4×4 these 16 tablets are shared among them and when there is no more money by the following day hat becomes all and in most cases they later feel ok but the disease keep coming year after year.
Community, in any community the ideas of reach people are valued so much by their fellow rich and even the poor due to the influence they have in their communities. This at most times suppresses ideas of the poor and in most cases their ideas favors them, their wellbeing and their growth. I remember in our community one community based organization held a community meeting to identify which type of service should be offered to our village( and need was largely on tap water ). One poor person suggested tap water and many supported it, but the discussion was turned down when the rich man of the land suggested that we have power. But now there is power and a big number of them (about 80%) don’t use it simply because they don’t afford it, yet over 90% struggle long distances for water. So, you see that there is a lot of time wasted everyday in fetching water, the time that would be used to do other productive things. Let me encourage you my dear reader of this post time wasted will never be regained, God gave to us this wonderful resource equally and that’s what distinguishes largely between the poor and the rich depending on the way you se it and what you do with it. To conclude my point the poor here continue to live expensive life especially in terms of time & energy wastage. Therefore it’s expensive to be poor.
Self packaging and branding. One of the greatest factors that promotes social life and results in economic gain is nice dressing. With nice dressing, you carry with yourself the power of attraction, the power that creates likes, the power that creates love, the power that creates opportunities and the power that creates money. This is what always mentioned among the secretes of success. Most poor don’t look good simply because they don’t have enough money to buy good/durable wears. Instead of buying a strong pair of shoes at $35 that lasts for 4 years he/she buys a weak one at $5 that lasts for 3 months. Here is a big difference that is not seen by our eyes but our mind. Its true that the one who has spent $35 has spent 7 times more than the one who has spent $5, but its as well true that you who has bought shoes at $5 will need to buy more of the same/related shoes 16 times more before the one of $35 buys new ones. This means that by the end of 4 years the one buying shoes at $5 will have spent $80 on shoes while the one who bought shoes of $35 will have spent only that $35. This means that this poor person who is not affording to buy strong shoes is paying heavily (ie more than double) and the time wasted is about 16 times more than the rich gay. Here the poor doesn’t only loose money and time but also gains no respect above others and no power to attract good people and opportunities to his/her life. This also clearly explains why being poor is expensive.
Speaking, if you tell any poor to attend a public speaking course he/she may not take you serious, because the money for the poor is for survival and only mind about surviving and that’s why the remain in that state. There are a lot of things that you keep loosing in many areas not limited to leadership positions in your field. You will keep paying highly for being at the bottom. Speaking is an art and you need to learn and develop speaking skills to attract attention for big people and the public in general. Abraham Lincoln rose to the top as a USA president mainly because he was a good public speaker. But the secretes behind good public speaking are reading booking especially relevant to your field of endeavors, develop good listening skills, join top associations in the industry.
Conclusion there is saying that poverty is like a crowing lion, meaning that poverty is not easy, it attacks, bites and kills. Unless you equip yourself (with relevant information), poverty is ready for you. So, as long as you are still poor the above mentioned situation will surface in your. Only to escape these conditions you have to plan for a transition and remember it’s not just a change but a process. Poverty is mainly a mindset and habits that you adopted as you grew. Most people fail to get out of poverty because they don’t understand that it’s a process. Some people even read about financial literacy materials for some months or years but they don’t see themselves transformed into successful/rich people. The poor habits that you acquired since childhood cant go within a month or a year, you have to get out the negative people in your life, negative habits like poor saving, stop investing in liabilities and start investing in assets, believing that rich people are greedy and not helping etc. as you read and patiently apply such success related information from trusted sources you will find yourself transformed in a way you easily don’t understand. This is the only way poor people can transform themselves into successful ones but otherwise you may be subjected to poverty to the end of your life and even transmit this poverty to your siblings and the chain continues but otherwise its you to break this poverty. Otherwise your life may remain expensive.
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
poverty comes expensive
Build a residual income that gets you through retirement and pass it to your children and your children’s children
You are welcome to this topic that I think everyone who is making money want to realize in life, but before I go further I wish first to put down the meaning of a residual income as its meaning tend to vary across minds of many people. A residual income is hat type of stable earning that doesn’t require your daily presence in order to generate you that earning. This type of income is mostly built out of experience or managed for you by skilled and experienced people. So, below are some of the habits that will enable you experience this;
1) Willingness, this is a great factor of all factors that will lead you to realizing this in your life. Some of you I hear whispering yourselves that how can one not be will for such? But listen there is a big different between wanting and willing, when willing, you are in to do whatever it takes to achieve what you want. In otherwise research and know what is required of you (or any other person) to do in order to achieve the desired results. Please my fellow comrade reader of my posts this is a great secrete that differiciates between those who succeed and those who fail in life. And for those of you if not most of you who may feel lazy or the journey boring (as it will require you to stretch your comfort zone) you will need to train yourself to gain faith, gats, love etc to leave your comfort zone and confront the task ahead of you for your dream to be realized. Write some statements such as I will build a great residual income of say $200000 within the next two years. Etc on a place you see most daily or pronounce it three times a day, sooner than latter your subconscious mind will take it and you will find yourself totally desiring to achieve it with all your body, mind and Saul, after attaining that , you have already more than a half succeeded. To more understand and gain this power read napoleon hill book think and grow rich especially on chapters of faith and desire.
2) Saving culture; all surveys conducted by different research institutions such as banckrate, Forbes magazine, etc shows that atleast 75% of people across different countries of the world don’t save (reserve money for intended idea development), this is a great mess that this world is facing. Saving is not easy at all provided you have no techniques at you finger tips and have not yet developed that willingness to save, but once you make it a habit it’s a great tool that can transform and transfer you from scratch to riches. In realizing your dream (especially financial dream) it involves some small goal achievements every day, every week, every month, every year and so on, and in each step it will require some sort of financing where you need to have saved for that intended goal. For each goal that you are to accomplish, you must be prepared to handle it be in terms of financing, human resource, knowledge, etc.
3) Have an income, this is for those who have not aquired where to earn a living, have what to do and aquire skills and do some savings as you research where to invest your savings.
4) Knowledge and skills; I want to asure you that without enough knowledge and skills in an area you want to build your residual income, however good that type of income may be, you are bound to fail unless you employ experts in that field to do you the work
5) Have a clear plan; a plan is very critical if you are to have a residual income to your way
6) Invest in stable things that grows either or in cash flow or both in ;
7) Excellent system;
9) Good relationship and mentorship;
10) write a will;
Otherwise, after the above factors are put into concideration you can invest your money in the following areas where there is stable income on your investments (residual income).
i) Real estate;
ii) Stocks and bonds;
iv) Built a website and put ads.
v) Built software;
vi) Develop amps;
vii) Design themes and plug-in for free and request for donation;
viii) Develop an eBook, music, podcast, book etc.